Cannot register account

Hi, i wanted to create a new account for infura, but it seems that I can’t register as it keeps saying “Fraudulent activity detected.”. I did change my wifi, email, and name etc, and entered everything manually, and it still keeps saying “Fraudulent activity detected.”. How do I solve this issue, thx.

5 Likes

I’m having the same problem

2 Likes

I am having the same issue myself! I flagged it to the support team and I am waiting for an answer. I’ll let you guys know once I hear back from them. Cheers!

1 Like

Sent an email to them and have waited for about 2-3 days since I posted this issue.

1 Like

I can’t make an account either, same error. Any updates?

2 Likes

the same here i was trying yesterday but not possible …“Suspicious activity detected…”

1 Like

i tried it today again but not possible

1 Like

Please refer to this post: Fraudulent Activity - #2 by roosh

1 Like

Hi i did it disable vpn, and adblock but still it doesnt work, i tried to contact with contact support,But I still haven’t had a response, they were going to contact the product team.

1 Like

Please open a support ticket: Contact Us | Infura

1 Like

I have the same problem

1 Like

I have switched off my VPN and switched to a different browser, but still having the same issue.

1 Like

Dear Infura Community

If you are getting this message [Fraudulent activity detected] when trying to register to Infura please follow these instructions:

Based on the error message you received, it seems that you may have encountered one of our protection measures that are in place to prevent users from creating multiple accounts. Specifically, it may be because of one of the following reasons:

• You have already registered with another account: Our system does not allow users to create multiple accounts, so if you have already registered, you will not be able to create another account with the same information.

• Your ad blocker is turned on: We require users to turn off their ad blockers during registration to ensure the we perform the necessary checks required to allow registration to go through.

• You are using a VPN during registration: While we allow VPNs for login and browsing our dashboard, we do not allow them during registration, as we need to monitor who registers to protect from bots and fraudsters registering with multiple accounts.

Please check to ensure that you have not already registered with another account. If you have, you will not be able to register again with the same information. You can access Infura from your initial account.

Additionally, please ensure that your ad-blocker is turned off, and that you are not using a VPN during registration.

If you continue to experience issues, please open a ticket using this form Contact Us | Infura

Thank you!

1 Like