Can't downgrade subscription from Team to Core plan

Hello,

I’ve been unsuccessfully trying to downgrade our Team subscription to Core plan. API response for https://infura.io/api/users/xxxxxx/service_plan is giving 504 Gateway Time-out error in console and never downgrades.

Created 2 support ticket and 1 request for customer relations team to contact us. They never came back.

Email linked to account is infosec@xxx.com , same as email for this user. Please let me know if you need full email and I can send it in PM.

Kind regards.

hi :wave: @ddd999! Apologies for that, did you submit a ticket from your dev dashboard to support email support@infura.io or some other way? Could you clarify that?

I would ask you to email us directly to support@infura.io

Please include an email address associated with the account and screenshots of the errors you are seeing on your end.

Hi @lovekosmas ,

I submitted two tickets through this page and got green confirmation that tickets were successfully submitted. No email confirmations though. Another two requests I submitted through contact form. No email confirmations either. Now I wrote you email to (support at infura dot io) with the same details.

It’s been more than a month now when I can’t downgrade account. Please help!

@ddd999, thank you for submitting the ticket directly, I noticed that the issue was resolved by one of our support engineers.