Complete guide on infura

not sure if is there available (in term of ‘complete guide’, i mean one stop site, rn i know there are tons of update and news but it’s not in one site, a new user gotta jump there and there from/to many source)

a friend of mine about to start integrating nft to this irl work (damn i hate ‘irl’ term tbh, crypto is just literally irl, but i gotta use it for ‘outside’ people to get the idea in general sense) though hes quite tech savvy but he aint a programmer/dev so yeah, i suggested him infura for data storage, kinda, he got nervous

so, i think there should be eli5 level explaination for what’s infura (would be even more good with visual graphics, u guys consensys lately focus on onboarding right, this will sure do a lot) and the most important one as i said above - infura complete guide, step by step, like this one i guess, for any thing that people will use infura for

as that linked provided, i think it could still be more clearer and easier to follow

2 Likes

Hi @Poligo ,

Thanks for the feedback!

Have you checked out https://support.infura.io/hc/en-us for available resources? This also links to the docs and blog.

Your friend may find the following pieces helpful for the NFT API. :smiley: :

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.