Compute units and rate limit values

Hi Team,
I am running a free tier account and in production, I am using Developer and both accounts during the deployment (happening randomly), I am not able to complete it, because of the network connectivity issues or sometimes I am getting rate limit exceeded.

I would like to know the following details from your end.

1. Is there any options in my Infura to check the utilization of Compute units and Rate limits.
  2. Is there any whitelisting of IPs required on my Infura control panel

Thank you,
Ajeesh B

Hi @ajeeshb, and welcome to the Infura community!

1. Your Infura dashboard will provide you with information on usage stats by method as well as total usage stats. Your rate limits are determined by the tier you have (for the free tier, it’s 100,000 requests/day; developer ($50/mo) is 200,000 requests/day).
  2. You have the option to whitelist, but it’s not required

is there any way i can increase upload rate limit per sec, its roughly 2 uploads per sec !!!

Hi @alkesh,

If this is happening while trying to use IPFS, please keep in mind that making API calls without project authentication limits you to 12 write requests/minute, and content retrieval is possible at 10 requests/second.

These rates can be increased (10 requests/second for write and 100 requests/second for read) by performing authenticated requests. More details here: