Hello, i’m having another user with the same problem, on firefox:
The person was using the app since a while and was able to upload several PNG of up to 12Mb, but get the problem with a 42Mb GIF. So it seem that it work with some files only.
User sent me the file, i have tried with firefox and chrome and have no problem adding it through the webapp.
Here the list of what we recommend them to try:
- Clear your browsing data
- Clear Chrome/Brave Host Cache (go to chrome://net-internals/#dns then click “Clear host cache”)
- Temporarily Disable your AntiVirus
- Temporarily Disable your Firewall
- Temporarily Disable your VPN
- Temporarily Disable any browser extensions that could be interfering
- Try a non Chromium browser (Opera or Edge)
- Try using a different device or internet network to identify if the issue is related to your device or your provider.
Problem is we have this with 5 to 10% of our users now, it’s a bit problematic, it seem to be on their side but very hard to identify. Even trying all that some can’t figure the issue.
Should i open a ticket and share the file and details or it wont help?