Getting data through API into a CSV file?

Hello guys,

I am currently doing a university research and I want to check all the historical transactions e.g. in a single smart contract, which makes trades between 2 pairs of tokens.

I tried getting that data from other services, e.g. Ethplorer/Etherscan, but I can’t get a CSV file with all the transactions, but up to a single historical point.

Any way how I could do this ? I am not a programmer, but I understand that I may have to extract this data from the ETH blockchain, which is why I am here.

Any help on this?

Thank you!

Hey @god_warrax, and welcome to the Infura community!

We do offer archive data, but it’s an optional paid add-on to our typical service (you can see the pricing info here). However, I found a couple of options that you could try if you haven’t already - this application extracts transactions and exports the data as a CSV, file and this article gives a step-by-step guide for exporting into a CSV file as well, though I’m not sure if these options provide historical data. There are a couple of other suggestions on this Stack Exchange thread, though I’m not sure if any of them are exactly what you’re looking for.

Hope this helps!

1 Like