Getting "project ID request rate exceeded" since yesterday, but from the dashboard it's still within 100,000 / Day

Hi,

Since yesterday, every call to our contract resulted in “project ID request rate exceeded”, but looking at the dashboard:

we’re still within the Daily Maximum Limit.

Is there any other reasons that trigger this issue?
Can you please help us check?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi there, are you still running into a rate limit exceeded error? If so, please DM me your account email so we can look into this with you. There is a request per second limit in addition to the max daily request limit on the Core tier that you may be running into.

Thanks for replying, do you mind sharing what is the request per second limit, does it refresh every minute or every second? Also could you share how we DM you, couldn’t found infura’s discord, your email, and any DM functions here.

we too facing same issue

Can you send your account email address to inquiry@infura.io? I can look closer into the account to see what is happening.

Thanks for replying, we managed to solve it by maintaining the requests per minute to less than 25. If possible it’d be better that you guys announce the official figure or even put it on your website. Thanks!

1 Like

Ive also seen this a few times in the last few days and never before.

What are the limits?

When looking at my Inufra dashboard I also cannot see the request data, only this “Unable to load data - Looks like we don’t have any data for that selection. Try a different one above.”

Cheers

Hi James, I will email you directly to work through this.

1 Like

I am also having exact same issue. My API calls for today are not even 200 but still getting error.

I’m also facing same issue when I deploy my contracts on Ropsten via truffle. It has happened suddenly since yesterday.
(In case of me, I call for API within 20,000 / Day)

For rate-limit concerns, please email your account information to inquiry@infura.io and I will work with you to understand what is happening on the account and to help get this resolved.

1 Like

Same issue since yesterday, the projects API limits are not even over 10k or 1k in some instance. sent an inquiry

Just to inform you all, I end up sending email, as @wuehler suggested. My problem has been fixed since then, thank you so much @wuehler for helping.

@wuehler I have the same issue, it only just started happening. I have emailed inquiry@infura.io as requested. I even created a brand new project with a fresh key (i.e. it had never been used before) and I still ran into the issue.

I’m keeping up with requests sent to inquiry@infura.io, let me know if I haven’t addressed yours yet.