Ipfs card verification failed

Please I need help, I have been trying to save my card details but I keep getting card verification failed error. I have tried several cards within the past 3 months but still having same error. I will be very grateful for any any assistance. Thank you

Hi there @Hadiza_Mijinyawa , just a couple of questions. In which country is your card issued? Is it enabled for international transactions?

Can you maybe check with your bank as well? as we have had other customers with this issue and after checking with their banks the issue was that their cards were restricted from international online transactions, due to the fact that their accounts were local currency ones, and were advised to get a domiciliary account card in order to enjoy international online services.

Thanks alot, I will go to my bank on Monday and make an enquiry.
The card was issued to me in Nigeria but I don’t know if it supports international transactions.

You are welcome, the other customers who reported this issue and told us how they resolved it were from Nigeria as well. Hope you get this fixed. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Hi I’m also having the same problem with IPFS. I submitted a ticket now

Hi there @cranberry_hill welcome to the community.
Can you let us know the ticket number? I am sure it has been responded. Please check your email’s spam/junk folder as well.
Additionally if you could let us know the country in which your card is issued in and if it is enabled for international transactions.