Requests to Polygon often timeout

Greetings!

At least for the several past days, a lot of the Polygon requests in our project fail due to a timeout error (or take unusually long to execute). Here’s one of the examples (2022-07-08 06:35:37.303 UTC):

Retry attempt 0 Error: processing response error (body=“{"jsonrpc":"2.0","id":41738,"error":{"code":-32603,"message":"request failed or timed out"}}”, error={“stack”:“…”,“message”:“request failed or timed out”,“code”:-32603}, requestBody=“{"method":"eth_getTransactionCount","params":["…","latest"],"id":41738,"jsonrpc":"2.0"}”, requestMethod=“POST”, url=“https://polygon-mainnet.infura.io/v3/…”, code=SERVER_ERROR, version=web/5.4.0)

These are the methods that fail most often:

• eth_getTransactionCount
  • eth_getBalance
  • eth_getTransactionReceipt
  • eth_sendRawTransaction

I’d like to know on which end the issue is (Polygon, Infura, our servers?) and whether it’s something that can be fixed.

Thank you!

Hey @mvlabat_ud and welcome to the Ifura community!

I’m asking the team to check on your report.
Will update you if they going to find something on our end.

1 Like

Hi @lovekosmas! Are there any updates regarding this issue? I can still see requests timing out for Polygon.

Hey, can you please open a ticket and share your projectID so we could closely look into it ?
The overall service for Polygon seems to be stable so we need to dig deeper. Thanks !