Transaction pending on secondary node

Dear team,
I try to transfer eth via web3j API on goerli test net. But i get error:
Transaction receipt was not generated after 600 seconds for transaction: 0x0396541ddd040b3aff0d669bfa13a02d3d9f9726047df3fea3c18b1e15005005
On etherscan this transaction is pending with comment:
This txn hash was found in our secondary node and should be picked up by our indexer in a short while.
And it is not mined after more than 1 hour.
Can you help me understand what I do wrong or is it any issue on infura side?

p.s. I set the gas price to 50 gwei, when commission on network is near 10 gwei. And transaction is still pending.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @daniil.tovstolug, I see your transaction has gone through. I can’t see why it might have been hung up. Can anyone else see a reasion?

Warm regards,
Chris | Infura | ConsenSys

Am having the same issue when attempting to deploy a contract to Goerli. It never used to be a problem but past few days it seems the transactions simply time out.

This txn hash was found in our secondary node and should be picked up by our indexer in a short while.

Example tx = 0xf4d1eb9de07ede5e1cc8bc429f0bb76dfefdb48cdcb971cc56199e8b71845c61

I specify gas of 30000000 and obtain the gas price from https://stats.goerli.net/ and am sure to bump it up appropriately. I’ve experimented with a wide range of gas prices regardless, if underpriced I receive the transaction underpriced error. I don’t think this is a pricing issue.

No matter what configuration I specify I see

Error: *** Deployment Failed ***
“Migrations” – Transaction was not mined within 750 seconds

This seems to be a recent issue affecting Goerli. Note that until recently I’ve never had any issues on this chain.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Stuck in the ‘indexer’