Getting Started With Infura: A step-by-step tutorial

Discourse Members, for your safety, never share your Secret Recovery Phrase, email address, contact information, or any information that relates to your personal identity. We will never DM you to initiate support. Our community thrives on security and privacy. Consensys privacy notice here : Privacy Policy | Consensys

Hey there :wave:, welcome to Infura! Infura provides developers and enterprises with simple, reliable access to Web3 tools :hammer_and_wrench: and infrastructure. Our Ethereum and IPFS API suite serves and supports thousands of decentralized applications every day. :rocket:

In this step-by-step tutorial, we’ll walk you through how to get started with Infura so you can connect to the Ethereum blockchain and start building awesome software today! :woman_technologist::man_technologist:

We’ll cover:

• Signing up for an account;
  • Creating a new project;
  • Security features like whitelisting and how to protect your project credentials;
  • Making requests.

Don’t forget to follow the Infura blog to stay up-to-date as we create more tutorials to help you build with Infura :star_struck:

42 Likes

I would like to see this tutorial

12 Likes

Hi @thekreal and welcome to the Infura community! You can find the link to the tutorial in Cheryl’s message above - the blue text is linked out to the tutorial and our blog with other tutorials if you’d like to do some additional exploring!

6 Likes

hello, just have taken first step to create my project. i would like to receive update on tutorials.

5 Likes

i am always proud of my selection of ETHEREUM to be update any seconds also most secure financial knowledgeable team.

4 Likes

Üye oldum şimdi ne yapmaliyim

2 Likes

Looking forward to learn!

3 Likes

very excited in this project, even though I’m still very new here

4 Likes

I am newbie. That is why I am here.

5 Likes

It’s always interesting what awaits you behind closed doors. It’s time to open them. :partying_face:

5 Likes