New and Improved IPFS!

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 10.55.12

Today we are very pleased to announce the private beta launch of a new and improved IPFS. Over the last four years, Infura has provided developers with a simplified access path to Ethereum and IPFS. In setting up the first public IPFS APIs and Gateway alongside our Ethereum API, we built a foundational Web3 development service for building decentralized applications. Despite facilitating access to IPFS, we have come to think of this as an alpha release.

Our new enhanced IPFS service expands on the current API functionality by offering a full Infura dashboard, more features to help you optimize usage, and dynamic scaling for developers with production-ready applications. We also introduce authentication for API usage and metered billing, where you only pay for what you use above the free storage and bandwidth (5 GB storage, 5 GB upload and 5GB download).

I am using this new IPFS dashboard, but when I try to pin a file to my project Id it is not showing up on the dashboard. there is no update on the dashboard. Please can you help

Hi @Yash_Shukla - have you confirmed the file pinned successfully?