Please disclose Infura s enode urls for Ethereum v1

As someone who perform transaction frontrunning, there are some transactions where the creator of the opportunity is both the creator of the transaction and the competitor, this means I need to appear first by being connected to miners and also reorder the received transactions (I m using a custom OpenEthereumnode for this).
But in order to get a larger share Ethereum network getting my version of transaction ordering, I also need to be connected to the node which launched the broadcast on the Ethereum network.

The Infura.io service is the primary method used from users for broadcasting their transactions to the network, so my competitors are likely to start from there.
In that case would it be possible to get the enodes used by infura.io even if they are dynamic please?

Hi @lcellier, and welcome to the Infura community!
I’ve put a request in with our engineering team and will let you know when they respond (this will likely be after the new year).

Hi @lcellier, because of the potential of node censorship and denial of service attacks against our nodes, we don’t publish our enodes. This is something we may allow in the future, isn’t currently something we offer.

Some mining pool are managing to do it anyway with like Sparkpool taichi network. Infura should also be able to do it.

Also if disclosing the nodes is a problem, why not do the reverse? I’m meaning users would put their node server port in their Infura account and infura would connect to them directly. That way (since a node is connected to several nodes), it would be impossible for the user to guess which is the Infura node from all the nodes his node is connected to.
This is what BeePool is doing on request.

Hi @lcellier, and thanks for the suggestions! For the enode peering, we have received a number of requests for that functionality and we’re currently evaluating it. For some context, we need to ensure this would not introduce any security vulnerabilities, so it will take some time to fully evaluate the situation.
We will be sure to update this thread if/when anything changes.

We have also passed along the idea of doing the reverse and will keep you posted.